Thursday, May 23, 2013

Spring/Summer Nail Polish Favorties

Hey there, welcome to my first blog post! Before starting my own blog I read so many blogs from beauty to cooking. I am really exicted to have my own blog. I hope you enjoy reading and come and join me on my journey!
I kind of have a obsession with nail polish! I am one of those girls who changes her nail polish everyday! Here are just some of my favorite Spring and Summer nail favorites. I love to wear bright color for spring and summer. Just having bright color on my nails makes me happy!
 
Lime Yours by Clarie's
Lime Yours is a neon green. This is one of my favorite bright color to wear. I only need 2 coats.
Solar Power by China Glaze
This color is a nice bright yellow! I love how it looks on my nail.

Toad-ally Amazing by Spoiled
This light blue with a hint of glitter is my favorite shade of blue.


Cheers by Revlon
I love this light pink for Spring. Also it dry very fast!
Thataway by China Glaze
I would love to name nail polish for a living! This is a nice bright orange that just pop of my nails!

Four leaf Clover by China Glaze
This color reminds me of Perry the Playpus! Yes, I still love to watch Disney channel! :)
Fruit Smoothie by Confetti
This is just a nice bright pink! I just love pink nail polish!

1 comment:

  1. Love all these colors! Great for Summer!
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete