Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ready for summer!!

Ready for summer!!
Hey everyone, sorry for not posting in a long time. I am so excited to say I am out of school now!! So there might be more blog post coming! I also haven't post in a while because I was on vacation. But I am back now and ready to blog more! Also please leave me any blog post request.
I love to wear black and purple together! This is just the perfect outfit for a day out with friends! I hope everyone is having a great summer!


Ready for summer!! by whimsical glitter featuring wedge sneakers

Even odd top
$21 - zalando.co.uk



Vegetarian Shoes wedge sneaker
$105 - vegetarian-shoes.co.uk


Straw fedora hat
$10 - aeropostale.com

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! Love the laid back casual yet chic look! Xx-SJ
    www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete