Monday, July 1, 2013

Color Concept Reviwe

Hey there, I am excited to say I am doing my first review! I love to tell people about new products I have tried. I am going to tell my reader what I really think about the products. Some products I might love others I might hate! So get ready for the reviews.
Today review is on the Color Concept eye shadows. The eyeshadows were a gift form someone. To be honest I would have not picked the eyeshadows up because I did not know the brand. I am glad I got them as a gift because I love them!!
 



The set came with 6 different little palettes! I love how the all the colors are very different. The eyeshadows are very pigment. Some of them I love more then the other! Also they last all day which is a plus!
Here are some swatches of the colors. 



I hope you enjoyed this litter review!

No comments:

Post a Comment