Saturday, July 6, 2013

25 facts about me!

Hope everyone had a nice Fourth of July!! Tell me what you did this Fourth of July! I had a great time with my family and friends! I also had a great time watching fireworks. I feel like summer is going away so fast. I wish it slowed down a bit more!
I want to post something different. Today post is going to be a little bit more about myself! I want my reader to get to know a little bit more. So I hope you enjoy learning 15 facts about me. Don't forget to tell me about your self too!
1. I can be shy at times.
2. I love to watch game shows.
3. I am a vegetarian.
4. I have a obsession with lotion!
5. I want to travel the world one! Yeah, I kind of dream big.
6. I am the worst speller ever.
7. I love makeup!!!
8.I love to spend time with my family and freinds.
9.I hate taking test!
10. I don't like water parks!!!!
11. I can spend hours watching Youtube!
12. I want to sky dive one day!
13. I can't live without my phone!!!!
14. I worry about everything.
15. My birthday is April 20.
I hope you learned something new about me!


1 comment:

  1. Dreaming big is great! Follow all of them! xx

    http://www.timelessdifference.com

    ReplyDelete