Monday, July 1, 2013

July 4th outfit

July 4th outfit
Fourth of July is just a few days away! One thing I love about Fourth of July is the fireworks!! I love how they light up the dark sky! But my favorite part about fourth July is spending time with my family and friends! So let's all get together and celebrate America! I also love to show some Fourth of July thought my outfit. Until 4th of July I will put out a new outfit I made on ployvore! Here is the first one!  I made this outfit around the shirt. The bottom make the flag on the shirt pop! The shoes also add just a bit of color. I would wear this to a party or to see fireworks! I hope everyone has a nice and safe 4th of July!

Billabong tank
sundancebeach.com


Tokyo Laundry super skinny jeans
$31 - tokyolaundry.com


Vans shoes
zappos.com


Rut&Circle round sunglasses
$18 - nelly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment