Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Neutrogena Deep Clean Review

Hey friends, I feel like summer is going by so fast! I wish it slowed down! I still have many thing I want to do this summer! So far I have been stuck inside since it has been raining everyday where I live! I am not kidding, one minute the sun it out then the next it's raining!
But one the bright side I am back with another review!! Reviews are my favorite blog post to do! I just love to talk about products especially if I love them! If you would like me to do a review on a product please tell me in the comments!
So this today  review is on the Neutrogena Deep Clean. I have been using the product for a while now and love it! The Neutrogna Deep Clean Cream Cleanser is one of the best face wash I have used! I use it every other day before going to bed. It leaves my face feeling clean and refreshing after a day of hard work. What I love is that, it really takes off the dead skin on my face. It also live up to it claims!  
                                    
                                                          Sorry that the bottle looks so bad! :( 
                       
The Claims
*Oil-Free
*Won't clog pores
*Improves your complexion
I have really oily skin. So it is important for me to get products that are oil-free. Every time I use the Deep Clean Cleanser I feel like my face is less oily. My complexion just looks so much better after using this. I have also notice less acne after using this! Overall I feel like the product has done good things for my skin!



Prices:
Target-5.29
CVS-7.49
Walgreens-5.09
Rite Aid-5.24
You are getting 7oz for about $6.00 



Would I recommed this product to my friends: YES!!!

Would I repurchase this product again: YES!!

I hope you enjoyed reading this review!! I think is so much better then my first review. So if you have any products you would like me to try please let me know! I hope everyone has a nice week!!!

P.S.- I now have a twitter!!! Go and follow me for daily updates about my life! Also my follower will the first to know about a new blog post!




No comments:

Post a Comment